We are excited to invite you to participate in a new e-learning course on the development of projects, identifying funding sources and intercultural learning, developed by participants of the ‘On The Move’ seminar.
‘On The Move’ is a project looking at issues of mobility, exploring the obstacles relating to visas, challenges facing young refugees and migrants, and ways to better involve them in our organisations.
Participants met in Vienna in June for the second seminar to explore the topic of regional youth work and specifically the development of projects, accessing appropriate funding and intercultural learning. Participants have now developed this e-course to share the skills and knowledge to multiply across our organisations.
- To understand internationalism and the role of our organisations and IFM-SEI on an international level
- To explore and understand the role of volunteerism in our organisations and the different aspects of volunteer work
- To learn the steps of developing a project, how to manage and overcome risk and undertaken an evaluation
- To identify and understand different funding options and assess their appropriateness for different project types
- To explore and understand intercultural learning and how it applies to international projects
Read the call attached to find more information and the registration link. Deadline Thursday 17th of October!
Call for participants – International projects, funding and intercultural learning
Convocatoria de participantes
Appel aux participants – Projets internationaux, financement et apprentissage interculturel